CAR PARK - KS
CAR PARK - KS
THE BEST INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Fleet Management Software
The system of trip sheet accounting and fleet management is intended for recording automation at transport enterprises and subdivisions. The industry solution supports remote work via website that provides service. User can be sure in accounting data security and full privacy on the website.
Object-Oriented Programming allows the developer to solve a wide range of tasks of inventory, business and management accounting, data analysis and business process management.
The system of trip sheet accounting and fleet management includes the following modules:
- Dispatcher's office (processing of trip sheets)
- Fuel accounting (issue of fuels and lubricants, standard consumption calculation and disposal of fuels and lubricants)
- Repair area (repair request, fulfillment of the request, standards of work using expenditures of spare parts)
- Warehouse and spare parts accounting (delivery, transfer, inventory, write-off of spare parts)
- Forming of appropriate output forms for reporting of the company's vehicles
- Single card index of vehicles
- User-friendly vehicle search capabilities, both by state and garage numbers, planning, status and selection of vehicles
- Calculation of standard and actual fuel consumption
- Simultaneous accounting of fuel purchased in various ways
- Automated workplaces
- Ability to use a pre-filled model vehicle directory
- Ability to fix the unlimited quantity of fuel consumption by fuel types for a car
- Maintenance and repair of vehicles
- Remote work via web browser
- Easy preview of all printed documents with the ability to export them to external formats (txt, xml, xls).
Features of the module “Dispatcher's office”:
The main task of the module is processing of orders for vehicles, registration of transfer orders and processing of trip sheets.
The system allows you to take orders from company subdivisions and from third-party organizations. The user-friendly graphical interface allows you to distribute orders among cars easily and write out trip sheets. The ability to check the condition of the vehicles helps to monitor the work of the department and to make decisions. When registering tasks and issuing trip sheets, dispatcher sees the entire operational picture of the autopark's condition, taking into account repairs and planned maintenance. That reduces time expenditures and number of errors during the paperwork significantly.
- Tracking the status of orders and tasks
- Acceptance of orders from organizations and subdivisions
- User-friendly graphical interface for distributing orders to cars
Features of the module “Fuel accounting”:
The module “Fuel accounting” automates the operations of receiving and issuing fuel and calculates the standard fuel consumption. The calculation procedure of the standard consumption is implemented in accordance with the reference document “Standards of fuel and lubricants consumption by car rolling stock and road construction machines”. It is possible to adjust tables of fuel consumption standards according to approved orders at enterprises.
The system takes into account the following options for issuing fuel and lubricants:
- From the enterprise warehouse
- By plastic cards
- Refueling in transit
- Refueling in transit by plastic cards
- Accounting of different fuel types in one car
- Accounting of various options for issuing fuel and lubricants
Settings of fuel consumption standards table.
Features of the module “Repair area”:
The program processes orders for repair and maintenance of vehicles, allowing you to plan resources of the repair area, spare parts and free vehicles. Using a time standard reference book with write-offs of spare parts increases productivity and efficiency of work. It becomes easier to set deadlines for repair and meet them, to write-off spare parts for vehicles, to use resources more rationally and avoid doing unnecessary work.
- Quick requisitioning for repairs with information print output
- Monitoring work deadlines
- Writing-off of spare parts
- Flexible settings of basic time limits and use of spare parts
- Tracking the status of the document (request for repair)
Features of the module “Warehouse and spare parts accounting”:
Quantitative and accrual inventory accounting on spare parts; accounting of write-off of spare parts during repairs; transfer through warehouses; warehouse inventory; monitoring of transfer and balance of spare parts in warehouses.
- Accounting of spare parts
- Inventory of spare parts
- Write-off of spare parts according to FIFO, at the average
Features of the module “Forming of appropriate output forms for reporting of the company's vehicles”:
Reports serve to obtain detailed or summary information. They are formed on the basis of the data filled in the data base by entering documents, reference information and settings of accounting parameters. Reports can be opened using the main menu “Monitoring”.
- Configuration of report settings
- Specification of report indicators
- Setting conditions for data selection
- Mechanism for decrypting data in reports.