Diagnostic Center KS
Diagnostic Center KS
THE BEST INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
BPM Business Performance Management System for Professional Automation of Diagnostic Centers
Diagnostic center KS
Integrated automation of management accounting and business processes for enterprises providing diagnostic and medical services.
It consists of following subsystems:
1 – “Patient monitoring” 2 – “Laboratory” 3 – “Biopsy” 4 – “Planning department and accounting department” 5 – “Warehouse” 6 – “General administration”
Subsystem “Patient monitoring” – Clinic department and registry.
1 – Document “Referral”. Registration of patient database and creation of bills for service rendering. The patient base also takes into account VIP status and bonus history. Payment is accepted both in cash and by card. Partial payment is provided. Mutual accounting tools between the clinic staff (bonus program) and with external partners on recommendations (partner program) are implemented. It’s possible to make an appointment to doctor for patients. The system takes into account complete information on patients (full name, date of birth, address, place of employment, telephone and other personal data, as well as medical history, visit history, credit history and patient bonuses).
2 – Document “Specialist consultation”. Diagnostic services provided by doctors. The document is filled automatically from templates that you’ve previously created in the Templates constructor. It contains references to the International Classification of Diseases, taking into account the methods of treatment recommended by the Ministry of Health. There are automatic tools for cancellation of used for rendered services materials. It is possible to save and attach external files, such as X-rays, ultrasound images and others. File storage is implemented in the internal storages of the program.
3 – Document “Performing an operation”. Registration of rendered services for operations. It is filled automatically from templates that you’ve previously created in the Templates constructor. An appointment card to biopsy is automatically created on the basis of this document. There are automatic tools for cancellation of used for an operation materials.
4 – The system also provides for the International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10), according to which patients are diagnosed and get treatment:
5 – Doctor's desktop is made as an automated workplace that reflects current queue of patients (with filtration by cabinet, specialization or employee), creates necessary documents, keep records of rendered service and checks a state of material stocks in cabinet.
This section is intended for laboratory tests. You can distinguish different laboratory departments or types in the accounting system. All test results are reflected on the information department desktop for the subsequent forming of printing plates.
1 – Document “Lab result” is filled automatically from templates that you’ve previously created in the Templates constructor. There are automatic tools for cancellation of used reagents and materials according to the laid specifications. It is possible to save and attach external files, for example printing forms of results. File storage is implemented in the internal storages of the program.
2 – Specialist's desktop is made as an automated workplace that reflects the current queue of patients (with filtration by cabinet, specialization or employee), creates necessary documents, keep records of rendered service and checks a state of material stocks in cabinet.
3 – Laboratory's desktop reflects range of studies conducted with selection by service and patient to create the documents “Lab result”.
Subsystem “Planning department and accounting department”.
The section is intended for setting prices for services, cash management and accounting. It is possible to create documents for transmitting data to an accounting program.
1 – Document “Pricing” is filled automatically with a list of services for a selected group. It is possible to abandon a service (remove it from a list of services provided by clinic) and reduce its price to zero.
2 – Document “Setting daily deals” provides for the possibility of holding promotions for certain services for the selected period.
3 – Document “Bonus payments”. The document calculates and registers bonus payments to employees as a percentage of the volume of work performed. All employees get an individual percentage of bonuses both for their own services (performance) and for referral to another clinic specialist (referral). The system keeps records of current charges to an employee (with details on execution and direction), payments made and balance of arrears in bonus payments.
5 – Document “Affiliate Program Payments”. The document calculates and registers bonus payments to external clinic partners as a percentage of recommended services. All partners get an individual percentage of bonuses. The system keeps records of current charges to a partner (with details on patients and services), payments made and balance of arrears in bonus payments.
6 – Cashier's desktop is made as an automated workplace that reflects the current queue of patients (with filtration by payment), creates necessary documents, keep records of rendered service and checks a state of the cash register for the selected day.
7 – Cash register shift closing is made as a tool for automatic creation of necessary accounting documents and for onward transmission via exchange plan into an accounting program.
An inventory is maintained for consignments in the context of the main warehouse and offices. Materials delivery is registered in the main warehouse in packed quantities, write-off of consumables in offices is performed in unpacked quantities taking into account provided service specifications in the service rendering document. Write-off can also be performed routinely based on results of inventory with subsequent cleaning surplus items.
1. Document “Materials delivery”. Goods incoming to a warehouse are recorded taking into account suppliers, contracts and payment methods. It is possible to work with series and expiration dates.
2. Document “Request for medicines”. The document is filled with stock balance automatically. User fills in quantity on required materials positions. While saving the document, the system deletes blank lines automatically, saving only requirement lines. The document forms the basis for creating the transfer document.
3. Document “Transfer to the office”. It is created on the basis of the document “Request for materials”. The document provides for monitoring of the current materials balance. When transferring to the office, the materials are unpacked. The packed amount is written off from the main warehouse, the unpacked quantity enters in the cabinet. The system can operate with measurement units variations: income measurement unit, extraction measurement unit, write-off measurement unit. All variations are registered directly in the Materials directory.
4. Document “Inventory”. Auditing offices, identifying surpluses and shortages. The document generates accounting quantity in write-off measurement units automatically. Actual quantity is set manually. The system calculates the difference automatically. Surplus enters in to the office automatically. The printing form “Write-off certificate” is formed for shortages.
5. Document “Write-off of materials”. Disposal of inventories taking into account the cost of balance in consignments. Write-off is carried out as a whole in the clinic by a single document.
6. Report “Inventory Report” reflects movement in the context of warehouses with breakdown by registrar documents.
Connecting users to the system
The software is designed in a single module. By using the technologies of the 1C 8.2 platform in the managed application mode, it is possible to connect users to the database both within local network and directly online. This technology allows you to work with the system in remote areas, regardless of the geographic location of the central database store.
There is a special module for SMS text messaging.
Software technology: Managed application (thin client).