THE BEST INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Accounting and control of railroad cars unloading
This unloading control automated system is designed:
- to record weight of a full/empty railroad car via electronic track scales
- to calculate load weight (incoming/outgoing goods from warehouse)
- to take photos of a car from multiple angles via video cameras (1-6 cameras can be used), which provides visual control of the car and makes it possible to be sure that the car comes to unload in the proper condition.
The system has different access permissions for Administrator and Program Operator. The program allows you to generate the following reports:
- Report on buyer(s) with photos of cars or textually (incoming/outgoing)
- Report on warehouses with photos or textually (incoming/outgoing)
You can export reports to Excel spreadsheet.
Main program window:
Software technology: C #, BD – MS SQL.